- Submission methods can be found at the conference official website or you can send your research paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find the paper template from conference official website.
- Each Technical Presentation is 10-15 Minutes including 5 minutes for Questions &Discussions.
- Please come to the session room with your laptop or pen drive having your presentation file.
- Yes, the Poster Papers are included in the Poster Presentation Sessions.
- Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. x 4 ft.)
- You must provide your own printout of the poster itself.
The receipt for conference registration will be mailed to you with 2 – 3 days of your registration.
- You must click on the Membership tab in STM Conferences website and make the payment as mentioned over there then, send us the payment proof.
- Download the Member Application form, send the form and resume to email@example.com, your application will be processed in 3 working days.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, your application will be processed in 3 working days.
Your Paper will be published in various Issues of STM Conferences associated International Journals (Journals Pub) and National Journals (STM Journals) according to the focus and Scopus of the papers.
You can find the online payment mode from conference official website or Acceptance letter.
- If you have any problem regarding the online payment then you can make payment the registration fees by electronic transfer or cash deposit through Bank
- We will provide you the Bank details through conference Acceptance Letter.
Submit your paper via email to email@example.com, And yes, you can attend as a delegate.
Maximum 2 presentations can be given by a single speaker.
With the consent of the main author, co author can present their work.
No, you can directly register as a delegate.
Each poster will be allotted with a unique identification number, and those will be placed at the venue on the allotted day for poster presentation as well as the unique number will be mentioned in the scientific program.
Poster should be placed at the allotted places 2 hours prior to the poster session and can be removed at the end of the day
Best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference.
Yes, you are most welcome to give oral presentation.
The refund policy is posted on the conference terms and conditions web page.
All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization, if registered person is unable to attend the event. Transfers must be made by the registered person in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details must be included the full name of replacement person, their title, contact phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to offer such grants.
You can directly get the info in the website in exhibitor/sponsor column or mail us at email@example.com
Every attendee is responsible to take care of their own transport, if there is any free shuttle service the info will be share to you priorly by the program managers.
Individuals that require an official letter of invitation to obtain a visa and authorization to attend the meeting must first register for the meeting and then request a Visa Letter of Invitation via email by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details to be sent for letter of invitation:
- Full name
- Passport Number
- Scan copy of passport
- Contact details
- Purpose of visit: Speaker/Delegate.
No. You need not to stay at the conference hotel. For proper or cheaper accommodation options, you are free to search hotel booking websites.
No, the conference participants should arrange their own accommodation and traveling services.