Computer Science comprises the study of theory, experimentation, and engineering that form the basis for the programming design and computer languages. It is the scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications and the systematic study of the feasibility, structure, expression that underlie the representation, processing, storage, communication of, and access to, information. The significant definition of computer science is the study of computers and computational systems, where computer scientists deal mostly with software and software systems; which includes their theory, design, development, and application.
Its fields can be divided into a variety of theoretical and practical disciplines. Some fields, such as computational complexity theory (which explores the fundamental properties of computational and intractable problems), are highly abstract, while fields such as computer graphics emphasize real-world visual applications. Other aspect of Computer Science is programming language which considers various approaches to the description of computation, and also it investigates various aspects of the use of complex systems.
- Assist in the publication of the latest research and advances in the field of computers.
- Plan and deliver assistance to all our stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with researchers and academic scholars
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive and consistent communication with our corporate
- Contribute to and benefit for the educational society
- Practice professionalism through ongoing professional development, reflection and continuous
- Maintain a strong database of all the educational institutes across the globe
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Conference Aim :- Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Advanced Computer Science and Research. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields of Advanced Computer Science and Research.