Special issues of conference proceedings can be published online and/or Print as per the requirements of the conveyor/ organizer of the conference. These special issues contain Peer reviewed & accepted articles & submissions fit for publication. Special issues can then be ordered in bulk for distribution during or post conference.
Manuscript Plagiarism Check: We use high quality software to help you identify passages in your manuscript. This is followed by a complete report, highlighting problematic sections. Our Plagiarism service includes:
- Plagiarism check report.
- Identify significant overlaps in text with published articles.
Peer Review Service: We offer professional peer review of manuscripts within 7 days. Journal manuscript reviewers with specialized knowledge in your field of study will review your paper to pinpoint areas for improvement and provide suggestions.
Formatting: Our formatting work will remove all the glitches from your manuscript. We ensure that your text, figures, tables, & references are all formatted as per the “instructions to author” guidelines.
- We format the full manuscript according to author’s guidelines.
- Arrange texts, paragraphs and figures within a specified margin and position.
- Ensure that references are presented in correct style (e.g., APA, MLA, CMS etc.)
- Work online spacing and margin of the journal.
- Prepare designated layout and formatting style.
- Reformatting the images into the required style.
Proofreading: Our proofreading team handles the checkpoints like language, writing style and reference style.
- Checking of full manuscript and detecting all type of errors.
- Checked the capitalization and punctuation of manuscript.
- Checking for spelling and grammatical errors, typographical mistakes, missing words.
Copyediting: Our copyediting services offer the proofreading of the full manuscript and checking the manuscript’s English language for spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation. Our services cover:
- Checking the manuscript’s English language for spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation.
- Checking for the consistency in writing style (capitalization, British English).
- Rephrasing the sentences for better clarity.
- Checking for consistent use of abbreviations.
- Checking of referencing style.